Earlier in the week I was writing about Le Club Accorhotels offer of instant Platinum status for Citi cardholders, but the offer appears to be open for anyone. Now, Le Club is offering 500 points just for inputting your Le Club number on to their Facebook page (no need to sign up for Facebook). You will also have a chance to win 1000000 points (one person) or 25000 (10 people).
I just signed up for this and instantly received an email confirmation that I had been eligible for the 500 Le Club points, and that they would post to my account within 3 weeks after the end of the game. I am not in a hurry to get Le Club points, so if they post eventually, it’s all good.
This offer also includes triple points for stays that include a weekend night that are booked from April 10to May 10, and consumed by June 10, 2012. You weekday nights will get triple points also IF your stay includes Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night.
There is no separate code for signing up for this promotion. I would assume that signing up for the 500 points offer, which is available for the first 25000, will sign you up for the triple points offer as well.
Here are the terms and conditions that Accor has released about these two promotions:
Offer terms and conditions
1. The general terms and conditions of the Le Club Accorhotels program apply to the “Le Club
Accorhotels Become the champion” offer.
2. The “Le Club Accorhotels Become the champion” offer is valid for any stay for which the arrival
date at the hotel is between April 13 and June 10, 2012 (included), with at least one weekend night,
that is, at least one Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. This stay must be booked between April 10
through May 10, 2012 (included) at one of the hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels
program around the world.
3. This offer enables members of the Le Club Accorhotels program, regardless of their status level, to
benefit from Le Club Accorhotels weekend points tripling at hotels participating in the Le Club
Accorhotels program during the validity period of the offer.
4. Le Club Accorhotels points tripling is calculated based on the number of points earned by members
with Classic status, not counting points accelerators linked to Elite status levels, for example.
5. In order to benefit from this offer, members must make their reservations ahead of time on-line
(on accorhotels.com or the web sites of participating brands) or via Accor reservation centers.
6. The loyalty card or member number must be provided when making the reservation, and must
also be presented at the hotel reception desk upon check-in for the stay in question.
7. A reservation for several rooms paid for by the same member during his or her stay is only counted
as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages. This offer does not apply
9. This offer is subject to availability at the selected hotel.
10. Please check the terms and conditions for the reserved rate to find out if the reservation may be
canceled or changed, or if it must be prepaid on-line.