Club Carlson has launched a Club Carlson Global Giveaway for residents of United States and Canada. There are various prizes that you can win, but the icing on the cake is the 100 FREE Club Carlson points PER day that you can get by flipping through the Vacation Look Book.
This offer is valid from August 14th to September 24th, 2012. You can get the 100 Club Carlson points for each day during this period.
I just flipped through the first Vacation Look Book and will flip it through again tomorrow for another 100 points.
This is very easy way to rack up few thousand extra Club Carlson points. You just have to remember to do it daily.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Not a Club Carlson member yet? Register now to join and enter the Global Giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Club Carlson Global Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old and a Club Carlson Member at the time of entry. Membership is free. Employees of Carlson Hotels, Inc., VML, Inc., ePrize, LLC, and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and franchisees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Carlson Hotels, Inc., 701 Carlson Parkway, Minnetonka, MN 55305, U.S.A. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069, U.S.A.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 14, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 24, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of six (6) weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”) as set forth in the chart below:
Weekly Entry Period
(12:00 a.m. ET)
End Date (11:59 p.m. ET)
Offline Entries Postmarked By
1 08/14/12 08/20/12 08/28/12 08/29/12 2 08/21/12 08/27/12 09/04/12 09/05/12 3 08/28/12 09/03/12 09/11/12 09/12/12 4 09/04/12 09/10/12 09/18/12 09/19/12 5 09/11/12 09/17/12 09/25/12 09/26/12 6 09/18/12 09/24/12 10/02/12 10/03/12
- Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.ClubCarlsonglobalgiveaway.com (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration. Club Carlson membership is required at the time of registration. If you are not already a Club Carlson member, you will be prompted to join Club Carlson and register for the sweepstakes in one easy step. Joining Club Carlson is free. Upon completion of registration, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period of the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may register only once during the Promotion Period and a registration is worth one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. A valid email address is required at time of registration. Email is the primary means of contacting winners. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Additional Sweepstakes Entries and Bonus Club Carlson Gold Points®: During the Promotion Period you may receive additional Sweepstakes entries as detailed below. In some cases, you may also receive bonus Gold Points®. You may engage in one or all of the activities below per day by entering or returning to the Sweepstakes:
- Viewing a Vacation Look Book: After you enter the Sweepstakes and when you return daily during the Promotion Period, you will have the opportunity to view a Vacation Look Book. After you view the Vacation Look Book in its entirety, you will be given one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes and 100 bonus Club Carlson Gold Points®. You will receive one (1) additional entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period of the Sweepstakes and 100 bonus Club Carlson Gold Points® each day you view a Vacation Look Book in its entirety during the Promotion Period.
- Book online and stay at a Carlson hotel: Book a reservation through any Carlson website (including Radisson.com, Countryinns.com, Parkinn.com, Parkplaza.com, RadissonBlu.com, or clubcarlson.com) and stay at the applicable Carlson hotel anywhere in the world (including Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM, Park Inn by Radisson, Radisson Blu or Park Plaza®) during the Promotion Period, and, if you have registered for the Sweepstakes prior to check out for the stay, you will receive ten (10) additional entries into the applicable Weekly Entry Period of the Sweepstakes per night stayed.
- Alternate Method of Entry: If you would like to receive additional Sweepstakes entries without booking a hotel stay, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Club Carlson Global Giveaway,” c/o ePrize, LLC, PO BOX 5046, Kalamazoo MI 49003-5046 ,U.S.A. You will receive ten (10) additional entries into the applicable Weekly Entry Period of the Sweepstakes per mail-in request. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked and received by the dates set forth in the chart in Section 3. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Additional terms and conditions for earning entries through methods (a) and (b) and bonus Gold Points through method (a): Eligible hotel stays must be during the Promotion Period, arriving beginning August 14, 2012 and completed by September 24, 2012. Users must be registered for the Sweepstakes prior to check-out of their stay in order to get Sweepstakes entries and must provide their Club Carlson number at time of reservation or check-in. Only eligible on stays that qualify for earning Gold Points® at Carlson hotels. Only your Club Carlson account may be credited for the bonus Gold Points awarded in connection with your viewing of the Vacation Look Book. Allow 6-8 weeks for the bonus Gold Points to post to your account. Earning and redemption of Gold Points is subject to all Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Weekly Prize winners from all eligible entries received during each applicable Weekly Entry Period, on or around the dates set forth in Section 3. Non-winning entries will carry over into the drawings for subsequent Weekly Entry Periods. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. Except where prohibited, each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
ONE (1) PRIZE FOR WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD 1 – ADVENTURE: FIJI: A trip for two (2) to Fiji. Prize package includes round trip, business-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Fiji; five (5) nights’ accommodations at the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island (single room, double occupancy); and $5,000 cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $39,520 USD.
ONE (1) PRIZE FOR WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD 2 – ARTS & CULTURE: AMSTERDAM: A trip for two (2) to Amsterdam. Prize package includes round trip, business-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Amsterdam; five (5) nights’ accommodations at the Park Plaza Vondelpark (single room, double occupancy); and $5,000 cash. ARV: $25,197 USD.
ONE (1) PRIZE FOR WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD 3 – WORLD CAPITALS: PARIS: A trip for two (2) to Paris. Prize package includes round trip, business-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Paris; five (5) nights’ accommodations at the Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Hotel, Paris Eiffel (single room, double occupancy); and $5,000 cash. ARV: $26,517 USD.
ONE (1) PRIZE FOR WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD 4 – SHOPPING: BLOOMINGTON: A trip for two (2) to Bloomington, MN. Prize package includes round trip, first-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Bloomington, MN; five (5) nights’ accommodations at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America (single room, double occupancy); and $5,000 cash. ARV: $10,300 USD.
ONE (1) PRIZE FOR WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD 5 – RESORTS: ST MARTIN: A trip for two (2) to St Martin. Prize package includes round trip, business-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to St Martin; five (5) nights’ accommodations at the Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa in St Martin (single room, double occupancy); and $5,000 cash. ARV: $13,153 USD.
ONE (1) PRIZE FOR WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD 6 – GOLF: PANAMA: A trip for two (2) to Panama. Prize package includes round trip, business-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Panama; five (5) nights’ accommodations at the Radisson Summit Hotel & Golf in Panama (single room, double occupancy); and $5,000 cash. ARV: $11,025 USD.
For All Prizes: Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the applicable drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel, where applicable. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period in addition to those that carried over from earlier Weekly Entry Periods. Limit: One prize per person. Total ARV for all prizes: $125,712 USD.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, VML, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, prize information, likeness, photograph, voice, status as a Club Carlson member, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/LkA3Sn. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.