Accorhotels has had number of promotions for a complimentary Platinum status in their Le Club-program. These offers are targeted, but if you sign up using the right offer, you will get the complimentary Platinum status too.
Please note that this offer is still available. If you think that you might need Platinum status in the next 12 months, it would be better to sign up now.
You can read about my Platinum experiences at Mercure Nadi in Fiji, Novotel Suva Lami Bay in Fiji, and Hotel Muse in Bangkok. I recently stayed at the Pullman hotel in Bali and have uploaded the review video on YouTube.
Last time, after I had the offer up, it was all over the internet in couple of hours and the sign up offer was disable in less than a day. This time I am trying to preserve this offer longer for LoyaltyLobby readers.
Here’s what you need to do get the sign up link:
1. Sign up for the blog email updates and just reply to the welcome email that you would like to get the Accor Platinum sign up offer.
2. Follow us on Twitter and send me a tweet. I will follow you back and send the sign up link using a direct message.
3. Like us on Facebook and send me a message for the link.
Please note that I am sending the links manually. You may get it almost instantaneously or it may take up to 12 to 14 hours.
If you have an old A-Club account, you need to make a decision whether opening a new account is worthwhile for you. Please note that you cannot use an existing email address that is on file with A-Club for signing up a new account.
Here is a quick look at the Le Club Accorhotels Platinum benefits:
A|Club Platinum status
With 60 nights or 25,000 A|Club points.
- 100% A|Club points bonus for every stay
Exclusive benefits at Sofitel*, Pullman and MGallery hotels.
- Welcome drink and gift
- Room upgrade**
- Late check-out up to 4:00 pm**
- A room always available if you reserve at least 3 days before your arrival.
- A Thalassa sea & spa Institute beauty and treatment product when you stay at Sofitel Thalassa sea & spa
- A welcome gift for any stay of 10 nights or more at Adagio, plus late check-out**
- Dedicated customer service
* Except Thalassa sea & spa
** upon request, and subject to availability
If you are planning to stay at an Accor property in the next 12 months, there is really no downside to take advantage this offer. You may be able to use the status to do a status match with a program like Club Carlson also.