Emirates also has a program for rewarding companies for their employee spend on the airline. This is geared towards SME’s (Small and Medium Sized Enterprises).
Now, Emirates is offering 10K bonus Business Rewards miles for signing up for their program by January 32, 2013, and for one of the accounts flying at least one flight before the end of March, 2013. Emirates is also offering double business rewards miles on all travel in February and March, 2013. You can access this offer here.
There is really no downside for signing up for this offer. The traveler will earn his/her usual Skywards miles and the company gets something extra based on the air fare spend. The Business Rewards miles can be in turn used for free travel or upgrades just like regular Skywards miles.
I will likely sign up for this program and I have some flights coming up with Emirates during the promotional period. The extra Business Rewards miles should be enough to cover a return economy flight within the Gulf or maybe one-way upgrade.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
This promotional offer (“Offer”) is open to those Emirates Business Rewards (“EBR”) accounts who:
- register to EBR programme between October 1, 2012 and January 31, 2013.
- complete their first EBR flight activity before March 31, 2013.
- book a single or return Economy Class, Business Class or First Class flight operated by Emirates online through the EBR portal located at http://www.emirates.com/english/business_rewards/business_rewards.aspx, or through an Emirates Contact Centre or ticket office or travel agent and
- the booking has been stamped as EBR booking, and
- commence outbound travel between 00:00 on October 2, 2012 and 24:00 on March 31 2013 (inclusive).
- The EBR Bonus Miles offered will be awarded only one time to an EBT Account.
- Skywards® Tier Miles are calculated based on the standard mileage. Promotional Business Rewards Miles bonus does not contribute towards the passengers Skywards® miles account.
- The offer is only applicable on Emirates online services. Travel to off-line points will not accrue any bonus Miles even if with Emirates partner airlines.
- The bonus Business Reward Miles will be credited to the EBR account with the standard Business Rewards miles the month after commencing travel. EBR membership statements can be viewed at http://www.emirates.com/english/business_rewards/business_rewards.aspx.
- Retrospective claiming of EBR Miles on Emirates bookings as first flight activity are not valid for the promotion.
- All other EBR Terms & Conditions apply.
Emirates reserves the right to amend, terminate or modify the Offer at any time.