Virgin Atlantic has a new promotion for Upper Class flights taken between September 20, 2013, and February 28, 2014.
You will earn two extra tier points per segment (up to four segments), additional 50% bonus miles (up to four segments), and two complimentary Little Red flights after two segments.
You need to register for this promotion by October 20, 2013, and you can do it here.
The number of tier points you earn is dependent of the Upper Class booking class.
If you are planning to take a business class flight on Virgin Atlantic during the promotional period and credit it to Flying Club, you should sign up for the offer to collect the bonus miles and free Little Red flights.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Members qualifying for this offer (the “Offer”) (a “Qualifying Member”) must (a) already be or become a Flying Club member, (b) register for the Offer as detailed in paragraphs 7 and 8 below, (c) have flown in Upper Class (in J,C,D,I,or Z booking classes) between 20 September 2013 and 28 February 2014 (inclusive) (“Qualifying Flights”), and (d) be 12 years of age or over. See exclusions below.
- 50% extra Flying Club miles and 2 bonus tier points will be awarded to a Qualifying Member on completion of each of the first, second, third and fourth Qualifying Flights. These promotional bonus Flying Club miles will be calculated on standard miles earned per sector and exclude Flying Club Silver and Flying Club Gold tier bonus miles. Go to www.virginatlantic.com/flyingclub to view the standard Flying Club earning levels.
- One return flight on the Virgin Atlantic Little Red service (a “Little Red Reward Flight”) will be awarded to a Qualifying Member on completion of each of the first and second Qualifying Flights.
- Only tickets that are ticketed on a Virgin Atlantic prefix (‘VS’) and operated on Virgin Atlantic will qualify for this Offer subject to these terms. Codeshare bookings are excluded from this Offer and will not qualify as Qualifying Flights.
- Qualifying Flights can be made to any Virgin Atlantic destination but sectors flown on Virgin Atlantic Little Red flights are excluded from this Offer.
- Reward flights, complimentary upgrades to Upper Class awarded by Virgin Atlantic or upgrades to Upper Class purchased using Flying Club miles are excluded from this Offer.
- In order to be eligible for this Offer, you must register on this site between 20 September 2013 and 20 October 2013 and before you take your Qualifying Flight.
- If you are not already a member of Flying Club, you can take up the Offer by completing the online registration form on this site between 20 September 2013 and 20 October 2013. Registration for the Offer will automatically create your Flying Club account online.
- If you are an existing Flying Club member without an online account, when you register for the Offer on this site you will also be required to register your Flying Club account online.
- If you already have an online account you will need to enter your membership number and answer two of the security questions to register for this Offer on this site.
- The standard Flying Club miles, tier bonus Flying Club miles and the promotion bonus Flying Club miles earned will be automatically credited to your Flying Club account within seven days of your Qualifying Flights.
- In order for all Flying Club miles to be credited to your account, you must quote your Flying Club membership number when you make a booking and at check in on both outbound and inbound Qualifying Flights.
- Little Red Reward Flights must be redeemed by calling the Flying Club telephone number for your country.
- Little Red Reward Flights are valid for travel up to 12 months after the reward has been applied to the Flying Club member’s account.
- Miles and Tier Points cannot be earned on the Little Red Reward Flights.
- Standard Little Red reward taxes, charges and surcharges of £34 will not be applied. Other taxes and charges may apply. Little Red Reward Flights are booked into the Little Red inventory reward class and are subject to availability.
- “Virgin Atlantic Little Red” refers to Virgin Atlantic’s UK domestic flights operated between London Heathrow and Manchester, London Heathrow and Edinburgh, and London Heathrow and Aberdeen. Virgin Atlantic Little Red operates as a single class cabin.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Virgin Atlantic promotional offer.
- Bonus Flying Club miles, tier points and Little Red Reward Flights will only be added to your Flying Club account, and cannot be bartered or sold and have no monetary value. No cash or other alternative will be offered as a substitute to the miles, tier points or flights on offer.
- Bonus Flying Club miles, tier points and Little Red Reward Flights cannot be transferred between accounts and will only be earned if you’ve entered a Flying Club membership number to your booking. If you’ve chosen to earn points or miles with another airline loyalty programme, no bonuses will be earned on your travel with Virgin Atlantic.
- Bonus Flying Club miles have no redemption date and will only expire when your account and mileage expire. Please refer to the standard Flying Club Terms & Conditions, for details at www.virginatlantic.com/flyingclub
- Rewards are set out as on our website at www.virginatlantic.com/flyingclub or as otherwise notified to members, and are subject to the specific requirements of each reward provider
- Save as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the Full Flying Club Terms and Conditions apply, which are subject to change. Visit www.virgin-atlantic.com/flying-club/flying-club-terms-conditions.html for details.
- Except as otherwise stated, Virgin Atlantic’s standard booking conditions apply please see www.virgin-atlantic.com/travel-information/customer-service.html). All travel is subject to Virgin Atlantic’s Conditions of Carriage (as may be amended from time to time).
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.