Le Club Accorhotels doesn’t often have sales for Sofitel stays as they are most of the time excluded. Now, however, you can save 25% off of stays of 3 to 4 nights and 30% off of stays of 5 to 7 nights between March 14 and May 20, 2014.
Le Club Accorhotels also offers triple points for booking this “Spring Collection” rate.
You can access this sale on Le Club Accorhotels site here.
Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
The Sofitel Spring sale rate is 30% off of the Best Available Rate for the dates in May and is also the lowest rate for he dates in question.
If you don’t have any status with Le Club Accorhotels, you will earn 12% (3 * 4%) off the price of the stay back in points. Le Club Accorhotels Platinum members would earn back 16% (3 * 4% + 4%).
Note that this rate plan is prepaid, noncancelable and nonrefundable. Only book it if your plans are firm.
This is not a bad rate promotion at all, if you intend to stay a bit longer and the hotel has the rate loaded for the dates in question. You also earn 12% to 16% back in form of Le Club Accorhotels points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Offer is valid from 14 March through 20 May 2014 and includes accommodation, a basket of fruit or a bouquet of flowers one time during the stay (depending on the hotel) and a guaranteed late check-out until 3pm.
– The discount is based on the “Best Flexible Rate” or “Premium Rate” (at time of booking).
– Available room categories depend on the hotel.
– Offer is subject to conditions and blackout dates may apply.
– The hotel’s children policy applies.
– For some destinations, stated prices do not include local taxes, extras or gratuities (to be paid at the hotel) and may vary according to dates and the hotel’s general terms and conditions.
– Offer does not apply for groups and cannot be combined with other promotions.
– Full amount of stay is payable in advance by credit card at time of booking. This full deposit is not refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified.