Sheraton is again promoting Club level bookings and is offering 1,000 bonus points per stay between February 21 and May 31, 2014.
This is not applicable for Club level status based upgrades, but only for those that book the Club level outright.
You can access this offer on Sheraton’s web site here.
The headline indicates that the payment should be settled using American Express branded credit/card but the rate terms and conditions don’t agree with this:
Club Room & Lounge Rate. Earn 1000 bonus Starpoints for booking Sheraton Club for stays from Feb 21 to May 31,2014 and enjoy access to the club lounge with complimentary breakfast, all day snacks, afternoon appetizers and Wi-Fi. Please see terms and details for cancellation policy. To learn more visit sheraton.com/club
Here’s the rate comparison for Sheraton Gateway LAX
The Club inclusive rate is $26 higher than the base rate.
I would never ever pay a penny more to have a club access at most of the North American properties. Some of the international properties that offer true club level benefits such as good evening spread and drinks could be worth paying a modest premium if you don’t have access based on the SPG program status.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer is valid at participating Sheraton Hotels & Resorts booked and consumed between February 21, 2014 and May 31, 2014.
- Offer is valid for a Sheraton Club Room booking only. Participating properties are listed on Sheraton.com/club.
- Book online at Sheraton.com/Club or by phone, from the U.S. and Canada, please call800-325-3535 for reservations or click here[SS1] to view a list of worldwide toll-free phone numbers.
- 1,000 Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account. Must be a member of Starwood Preferred Guest to receive Starpoints. Enroll for free at www.spg.com.
- Offer valid when you pay with any American Express Credit or Charge Card
- An SPG Member may earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints per Eligible Stay at a participating hotel or resort if he/she stays in one of the reserved guest rooms and pays an Eligible Rate.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights booked on DAILYFS or SICLUB rate plans in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates may apply, see individual property websites on Sheraton.com/club for details. Maximum stay is 90 days (or fewer as stated on individual property websites).
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express merchant.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.