Le Club Accorhotels has a new offer for stays in the UK and Ireland by December 31, 2014, that are booked by March 17 or 19 (booking deadline unclear).
You can earn triple Le Club Accorhotels for these stays that need to be booked 30 days in advance.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
The discount at the Ibis is around 21% off of the best available rate.
The copy has the booking deadline as March 19 but the terms and conditions March 17. It is unclear which is the correct one.
I am not a huge fan of these offers that require you to book far in advance using non-refundable prepaid rates, but they may work for you.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the BOOK EARLY & SAVE offer.
2. This offer is valid for any “Advance booking 2014” stay of at least one night done between 19th March 2014 – 31st December 2014
in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 17th February 2014 to 17th March 2014.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning Triple points in one of the participating hotels in the UK&I.
4. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
10. *Please note this offer must be booked at least 30 days in advance.