Qatar Airways just launched their Easy Deals for April and May 2014 that have blackout dates of April 15-30.
Every month/two months Qatar Airways will have number of destinations at up to 50% off of the usual number of miles required both in economy and business class. You can access this offer here.
The booking window is open from March 15 to May 31, 2014, for travel between April 1 to May 31.
Qatar Airways has changed the method of getting the award discount. There is no longer registration requirement, but you must use the EDEALS0414 code on the “promotional code” at the time of making the award booking.
Note that these discounted awards are only valid for the city pairs listed and for that specific direction. Qatar has a fuel surcharge that is also charged on award tickets.
These Easy Deals are very good for passengers either originating or terminating in Doha. Qatar charges for point to point so you can save something on award trips that incorporate some of the flights that are on sale.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Only applicable on Qatar Airways operated flights on the above select routes
- All types of Award seats (including Easy Deals) are limited and subject to availability
- Easy Deals Award levels are applicable only for award tickets redeemed online at qmiles.com.
- Booking Period: 15th March – 31st May 2014 by midnight Doha time (GMT +3). Travel Period: 1st April – 31st May 2014 (travel black-out period: 15th – 30th April 2014).
- Registration not required. To avail Easy Deals, members need to enter the Promo Code: EDEALS0414 in the “Promotion Code” field during the online redemption process. Promo code is case sensitive
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Redemptions are valid for anyone the member chooses. Each redemption may include up to 9 passengers on the same transaction.
- A member can redeem unlimited number of Easy Deals Awards.
- Qmiles plus Cash option and award upgrades are excluded from Easy Deals Awards.
- Date changes not within the offer period or route changes not part of sectors on offer will be subject to the corresponding fees and additional Qmiles will be charged.
- If some sectors of your trip are not within the offer period or part of the promotional sectors, those sectors will be charged at regular Qmiles.