Avianca LifeMiles members can earn bonus miles for stays at Real InterContinental hotels in Central America between August 1 – December 31, 2014.
Base level members earn 1,000 bonus miles, Silver & Gold members 1,500 bonus miles and Diamond members 2,000 bonus miles.
You can access this offer on LifeMiles website here.
Here are the participating Real InterContinental Hotels:
- InterContinental San Salvador – Metrocentro Mall, El Salvador
- InterContinental Real Guatemala, Guatemala
- InterContinental – Metrocentro Mall, Managua, Nicaragua
- InterContinental Costa Rica – Multiplaza Mall, San José, Costa Rica
- InterContinental Real San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- InterContinental Tegucigalpa – Multiplaza Mall, Honduras
The bonus miles are in addition to the normal earnings for Avianca members that are 500 miles for base level members, 750 miles for Silver level members, 1,000 miles for Gold members and 1,250 miles for Diamond members.
You get an additional 250 miles for showing a Avianca business class boarding pass at the check in.
This promotion is really weird as the base level earnings with status bonuses doesn’t correspond with IHG airline partner earnings at all. It could be that these 6 Real InterContinental properties run this promo outside of the IHG Rewards Club and I am not sure if these stays then post to IHG Rewards Club accounts at all.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This is an exclusive promotion for LifeMiles members. Bookings from August 1st to September 30th and stays until December 31st, 2014 at Real InterContinental Managua, San Salvador, Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, Guatemala, San José Costa Rica.
Regular accrual: Members LifeMiles: 500 Miles per night, LifeMiles Silver Elite members: 750 Miles per night, LifeMiles Gold Elite members: 1,000 Miles per night, LifeMiles Diamond Elite members: 1,250 Miles per night.
Bonus miles: The bonus will be earn based on LifeMiles tier’s member: LifeMiles members earn 1000 bonus miles per stay, LifeMiles Silver and Gold Elite members earn: 1500 bonus miles and LifeMiles Diamond Elite members earn: 2000 bonus miles.
The member will earn these additional bonus miles per stay.
Applies for stays with an accrual valid rate; doesn´t apply for employee, cabin crew, promotional or group rates. If the guest booked before July, 1st, the stay will not qualify to the promotion.
In the case for retroactive claim, the rate will be validated to determine if it is valid to earn the bonus miles.
Only valid to earn miles at LifeMiles and combinations with other promotions or points from other loyalty programs are not allowed.
LifeMiles Terms and Conditions apply.
LifeMiles is a trademark of LifeMiles Corp.