Starwood has launched a new double Starpoints offer for stays of two nights or longer at participating hotels in Latin America between November 1 and February 28, 2015.
This offer was sent to Lan Airlines LANPASS members, but doesn’t require you to credit stays to that program (you can later convert if you so wish).
You can register for this offer on Starwood’s website here.
Note that you must enter LANPASS frequent flier number to register for this offer, but it won’t change your earning preference, however.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Sheraton Cordoba Hotel
- Sheraton Mar del Plata Hotel
- Park Tower, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Buenos Aires
- Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center
- Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Pilar Hotel & Convention Center
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- Sheraton Salta Hotel
- Sheraton Mendoza Hotel
- Sheraton Tucuman Hotel
- Sheraton Reserva do Paiva Hotel & Convention Center, Recife
- Sheraton Vitoria Hotel
- Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Macaé
- Four Points by Sheraton Curitiba
- Sheraton Porto Alegre Hotel
- Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- Sheraton da Bahia Hotel, Salvador
- San Cristobal Tower, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago
- Four Points by Sheraton Santiago
- Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center
- W Santiago
- Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles
- Villarrica Park Lake, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Spa, Villarrica
- Aloft Bogota Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Bogota
- Four Points by Sheraton Cali
- Sheraton Bogota Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Medellin
- The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal
- Aloft San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica
- Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica
- Sheraton Quito Hotel
- Sheraton Guayaquil Hotel
- The Westin Camino Real, Guatemala
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun
- The Westin San Luis Potosi
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort and Convention Center
- Sheraton Santa Fe, Mexico City
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel and Towers
- Sheraton Ambassador Hotel
- Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort, Los Cabos
- Hacienda Uayamon, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Uayamon
- Hacienda San Jose, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Jose
- Hacienda Temozon, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Temozon Sur
- Hacienda Santa Rosa, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Santa Rosa
- Four Points by Sheraton Galerias Monterrey
- W Mexico City
- Hacienda Puerta Campeche, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Campeche
- Le Méridien Mexico City
- The Westin Guadalajara
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
- The St. Regis Mexico City
- The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City
- Four Points by Sheraton Monterrey Linda Vista
- Four Points by Sheraton Queretaro Norte
- Aloft Guadalajara
- Aloft Cancun
- Four Points by Sheraton Mexico City, Colonia Roma
- Le Méridien Panama
- Sheraton Panama Hotel & Convention Center
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama
- Four Points by Sheraton Colon
- The Westin Panama
- Aloft Panama
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort
- Four Points by Sheraton Miraflores
- Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort, Paracas
- Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
- Palacio del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
- Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
- Sheraton Asuncion Hotel
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Montevideo
- Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa Resort
- Sheraton Montevideo Hotel
You can combine this Starwood offer with other promotions that the chain is currently offering. If you have stays of two nights or longer coming up in Latin America, remember to sign up for double Starpoints.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
Offer valid only at participating hotels and resorts in Latin America. Please see participating property list.
To participate in this offer, the LANPASS® member must register online by January 31, 2015, and be a member of Starwood Preferred Guest®.
Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between November 1, 2014, and January 31, 2015.
A minimum stay of two nights is required.
Double Starpoints® per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4–6 weeks following the close of the promotion. Only the member’s base Starpoints will be doubled. Additional bonuses earned, including but not limited to elite status points or online booking bonuses, will not be doubled.
Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
An eligible stay is defined as two or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
A qualifying rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
To receive the bonus LANPASS Kilometers for eligible stays, guest must be a member of Starwood Preferred Guest and present his or her SPG® membership number at the time of hotel check-in. Starpoints earned in the SPG program can then be transferred to valid LANPASS accounts at the exchange rate of 1 Starpoint to 1.5 LANPASS Kilometers. Once Starpoints have been transferred to LANPASS, they cannot be returned to the Starwood Preferred Guest account.
All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com.
Offer not applicable to groups.
Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and is subject to change.
Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
Void where prohibited by law.
Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.