Le Club Accorhotels has now launched an English version of the fantastic offer for 8,000 bonus points (worth 160 euros when converted to vouchers) for 3 stays that I wrote last week (access here).
You must register for this offer and book 3 separate stays between February 23 and March 15, 2015. Reservations that are booked outside of these dates are not eligible for the bonus. You can register for this offer here.
Note that the valid dates on the French offer were from February 17 to August 31, 2015, and booking dates from February 17 to March 20. Both the stay and booking windows are shorter on this English one.
The number of bonus points that you earn is staggered:
– 1,000 bonus points for 1st stay
– 3,000 bonus points for 2nd stay
– 4,000 bonus points for 3rd stay
Remember that you must register for this offer in order to earn the bonus points. Stays at all Accor brands are eligible for this bonus (remember that there are some hotels that don’t participate to the program at all read more about them here).
This is the best Accor points promotion (outside of those flat miles airlines ones) that they offer. I am planning to have my three stays in the next 7 days. Will write a new piece once they post (hopefully without any issues).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club Accorhotels programme apply to the “Receive up to €160 in points” offer.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is only valid once for 3 stays per member during the offer duration, for stays between 23/02/2015 and 31/08/2015 in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme, booked between 23/02/2015 and 15/03/2015. Stays cannot be consecutive.
4. The points bonus is calculated based on Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
5. The offer enables Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme and Accor Advantage Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to €160 in points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme throughout the world.
6. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
7. The stay must be booked online (via Accorhotels.com or one of our brand websites participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme), via our mobile applications or by calling the Accor Bookings Centre. Other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. The loyalty card or member card number must be presented when booking and at hotel reception when checking in.
9. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account within 28 days following departure from the hotel.
10. Within this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) booking per Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member, regardless of the number of rooms booked. A booking made by a member for several rooms will only count as one (1) stay.
11. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club Accorhotels promotional offers and does not apply to group