Le Club Accorhotels has launched a new double & triple bonus points campaign to celebrate the Expo 2015 in Milan this year.
You can get triple points for stays in Milan and double in rest of Italy between May 4 and October 31, 2015, that are booked March 1 to April 19.
You must register for this offer and can do it here.
Note that there is no requirement to book any inflated rate to take advantage of this offer. All points qualifying rates are eligible.
Here are the hotels eligible for the triple points:
Ibis Styles Milano Agrate Brianza
Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto
Ibis Milano Ca’ Granda
Mercure Milano Solari
LaGare Hotel Milano – Mgallery Collection
Novotel Milano Linate Aeroporto
Novotel Milano Nord Ca’ Granda
Ibis Milano Centro
Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia
Novotel Milano Malpensa Aeroporto
Ibis Milano Fiera
Ibis Styles Milano Melegnano
Mgallery Grand Hotel Villa Torretta.
I have been planning to return to Milan sometime late May to have a look at the expo and the Marriott’s only Moxy hotels that is open. This is a nice points sweetener for those that can book in advance.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Expo Deal” offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earn points x3 in the following hotels: Ibis Styles Milano Agrate Brianza, Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, Ibis Milano Ca’ Granda, Mercure Milano Solari, LaGare Hotel Milano – Mgallery Collection, Novotel Milano Linate Aeroporto, Novotel Milano Nord Ca’ Granda, Ibis Milano Centro, Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia, Novotel Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, Ibis Milano Fiera, Ibis Styles Milano Melegnano, Mgallery Grand Hotel Villa Torretta.This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earn points x2 in all other hotels in Italy. Special gift featured in this offer are subject to stock availability.
3. This offer is valid for stays between4th May 2015 and 31st October 2015 in all participating hotels in Italy and booked between 1st March 2015 and 19th April 2015.
4. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member with a “Classic” status, without point acceleration.
5. Your points will be credited on your account within 10 days after your check-out date.
6. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line (via accorhotels.com, brand website) or via the Accor reservation center to benefit from this offer.
7. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel. Some bookings can be cancelled or modified. 8. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
9. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
10. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. In order to earn bonus points you have to register to the offer.