Le Cub Accorhotels promotion for Novotel hotel stays in the UK between March 31 and September 6, 2015, that are booked minimum of 21 days in advance or by June 22.
You can get 30% off, breakfast and 500 bonus Le Club Accorhotels points per stay.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must book the specific discounted rate plan to get the 500 bonus points.
The terms and conditions state that the offer would be valid for stays in Ireland as well. You may found properties with this rate plan loaded for Dublin too.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Novotel Early Booker” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from “21th March 2015” and “6th September 2015” in one of the participating hotels in “UK&I” and booked between “4th March 2015” and “22st June 2015”.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning “500” points in one of the participating hotels in “UK&I”.
The stay must be booked at least 21 days in advance.
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.