IHG Rewards Club Summer 2015 bonus points promotion for the Americas is “Share Forever” and member’s will get personalized offers (like the past few recent promos) with share component based on their IHG stay history.
“Share Forever” is valid for stays between May 1 – September 7, 2015, and requires the member’s address to be in the Americas.
You can access and register for this promotion here (The registration is now open).
Note: Please post your personalized offer on the comment section below (take a screenshot and upload it – note that it takes sometime to show on Disqus) so that we can compare them. It would be beneficial if you could also include your IHG Rewards status and how many nights you had in 2014 and in 2015.
Here’s the info from IHG how the promotion works:
- IHG® Rewards Club members must register here starting on April 20. Once registered,membershave the opportunity to:
- Earn 500 bonus points after one night at an IHG hotel anywhere in the world between May 1 and Sept. 7, 2015
- With additional nights, earn more bonus points, and free nights
- Gift rewards to friends and family
- Celebrate through personalized offers presented via the member’s IHG Rewards Club microsite upon login
Here’s sample personalized offer provided us by IHG:
Here’s my personalized offer:
As I noted above, please post your personalized offers (once the registration is live) so that we can all compare them.
It is interesting that this offer is only valid in the Americas and the “hurdle” promotion probably elsewhere.
I have to say that I quite like these personalized offers as long as they are reasonable AND when they post correctly (some tracking issue with this still current promo too). Some offers that readers received last time were unachievable due to number of required weekend stays and/or number of total nights. .