Le Club Accorhotels has launched a triple points offer for stays of minimum of two nights in Italy, Greece & Israel.
The offer is valid for stays between May 29 and August 31, 2015, that are booked from May 25 to June 30.
You can access this offer on Le Club Accorhotels website here.
There doesn’t seem to be a limit on the number of times you can earn triple points.
This is good offer for those stays of two nights or longer over the summer months in Italy, Greece or Israel.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Mediterranean Summer 2015” offer.
2. This offer is valid for stays between 29 May 2015 to 31 August 2015 in one of the participating hotels and booked between 25 May 2015 and 30 June 2015.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning points x3 in one of the participating hotels for stays of minimum 2 nights.
4. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member with a “Classic” status, without point acceleration.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, through the Accorhotels.com mobile app via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room by the same member will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. Your points will be credited on your account within 10 days following the end of your stay.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.