Le Club AccorHotels has launched (yet another) triple miles offer for Alitalia MilleMiglia members.
The offer is valid for stays between October 1 – December 30, 2015, that are booked between September 24 – October 24.
You can access this offer here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to miles, have autoconversion of points to miles enabled and have Alitalia MilleMiglia chosen as your preferred partner.
You should pay attention to the valid booking dates of this offer that are from September 24 to October 24, 2015.
These bonus miles offers may work for some, but I tend to prefer the bonus points offers that Le Club AccorHotels throws our way UNLESS there is a flat bonus miles offer for 1K miles+.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Alitalia Autumn Special 2015” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from “1st October 2015” and “30th December 2015” in one of the participating hotels worldwide and booked between “24th September 2015” and “24th October 2015”.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning “x3” points in one of the participating hotels worldwide.
4. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via AccorHotels call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Alitalia Autumn Special 2015” offer.
8. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotelsmember for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
9. The bonus will be credited in Le Club AccorHotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted within 6 weeks into “Programma Millemiglia Alitalia” according to applicable conversion rule.
10. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated “Programma Millemiglia Alitalia” as preferred conversion option ahead of the stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.