Qatar Airways just sent out an email about a website refresh and 10% coupon code to celebrate it.
You can get up to 10% discount by booking until October 18 using promotional code NEWLOOK2015.
You can access this offer on Qatar’s website here.
Note that there are quite a few blackout dates and minimum stay requirement.
I was trying to pull up some price using this code, but was not able to verify if they are discounted or not. The online booking process happily accepts the code but doesn’t show the supposed discount. You may have better luck.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Sales validity between 12th October 2015 and 18th October 2015
- Travel validity: Specific according to destination.
- Outbound blackout travel: 10th – 31st December 2015 and 16th – 28th March 2016.
- Inbounded blackout periods: 31st December 2015 – 15th January 2016 and 27th March – 10th April 2016.
- The reduction applies on base fare only. Discounts do not apply to taxes, surchages and all other incidental charges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Minimum stay: 5 days (GCC 3 days)
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Weekend surcharges apply. Please refer to detailed fare rules before purchasing.
- Standard child/infant discounts apply.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.