Etihad Airways has launched a promotion for double bonus miles in economy and triple in business or first.
The offer is valid for flights taken December 22 – June 30, 2016, that are booked December 22 – January 10.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that your Etihad Guest account must be in Australia, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, US and Ireland to take advantage of this offer.
I have been waiting for an offer for triple tier and Guest miles like they had one year to book some Etihad trips. The triple bonus for business and first is usually the highest they have, but sometimes they throw in bonus tier ones as well.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- This bonus miles offer is open to Etihad Guest members based in Australia, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, US and Ireland only.
- Registration is mandatory to receive bonus miles and is valid from 22 December until 10 January 2016
- This offer is valid for all new bookings created between 22 December and 10 January 2016 for travel between 22 December and 30 June 2016.
- The bonus miles will be offered on Etihad Airways operated flights, not including redemption flights, codeshare flights or free flights.
- The bonus miles earned will be Etihad Guest Miles and not tier miles. No bonus tier miles or tier segments will be credited.
- All bonus miles will be credited after one month from each flight activity date.
- Each member must register separately to be eligible for the bonus miles offer.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion from Etihad Airways, Etihad Guest or Etihad Airways Partner airlines.
- Members who register for multiple promotions will receive bonus miles only for the first promotion they have registered for.