Etihad Airways has a 10% discount promotion valid on economy, business and first class fares for travel until June 30, 2016.
The offer is targeted at Amex card holders, but you can see the discounted prices even without the card. Not sure if paying using the card is actually required.
You can access this offer on Etihad’s website here.
The page will ask first four number of your American Express card number. Many Amex cards start with 3739.
Note that the terms state that this discount is valid both one-way and return travel. It is not applicable for trips that include stop overs.
This discount should apply for all other fares than Economy Braking Deals, although the discount may not always be 10%. Worthwhile to check out if the discount applies Etihad itinerary that you may be planning to purchase.
Here are the terms and conditions of thus offer:
- Offer is only valid on One way & Return trip fares.
- Discount would not be applicable on Multicity destinations/Stopovers.
- American Express Card members can receive up to 10% off when booking a flight with Etihad.
- Card members must book by 31 July 2016 and travel by 31 July 2016.
- Payment must be with an American Express Card and bookings must be made on etihad.com/amexoffer.
- Flights and fare types are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The discount only applies to flights that are sold by Etihad Airways and operated by Etihad Airways or our codeshare partners.
- Flights eligible for the discount are clearly signaled by a yellow star next to them. Please ensure only flights eligible for the discount are selected when booking.
- The discount only applies to the base fare and not on taxes or additional charges.
- The discount is valid on all Economy Saver, Economy Value, Economy Freedom, Business Saver, Business Value, Business Freedom & First Freedom, excluding child or infant fares.
- From time to time, Economy Class fares categorized as Breaking Deals may be available for sale. Discount will not apply to these Breaking Deal fares, but they will be bookable through etihad.com/amexoffer.
- Changes and cancellations are subject to charges and fees as per published fare rules.
- All changes must be made with Etihad via etihad.com or Etihad call centers.
- Etihad Airways are the promoter and solely responsible for the fulfillment of the offer.