Starwood has launched another Asia-Pacific Limited Time up to 50% off sale for stays January 28 – May 31, 2016, that must be booked by January 31.
There are participating hotels from Bangladesh to Guam in the United States. Hotels may offer breakfast inclusive rates also under this offer.
You can access this sale on Starwood’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Note that the discount is up to 50% off. The discount is usually less.
Starwood runs similar offers periodically for stays in the Asia-Pacific. You can sometimes find good rates during these sales but not always.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific.
• Offer is valid for stays booked between JANUARY 25, 2016 and JANUARY 31, 2016 and completed between JANUARY 28, 2016 and MAY 31, 2016.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0108 from the USA (or visit www.spg.com/contact to find our Customer Care phone number in other countries), and mention DAILY50 (room only), DAILYRB (room with breakfast) or DAILYOP (special opening offer for new hotels).
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.