Le Club AccorHotels has launched up to 30% off Advance Purchase rate offer for stays in Italy, Greece and Israel that also comes with double points.
You must book minimum of 30 days in advance for stays between February 29 – June 5, 2016, to be eligible for the discount and bonus points.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that you must book specific “Early Booking x2” rate that comes with the discount and the bonus points. If the rate is not available, you cannot benefit from the bonus points.
I still don’t get it how Italy, Greece and Israel ended up being on the same group of countries that probably someone at the Accor oversees and plans promotions for?
Worth taking advantage of the offer if you can plan in advance, the rate is available and there are no other more discounted offers.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Early Booking x2” offer.
2. This offer is valid for stays between 29 February 2016 and 5 June 2016 and booked between 1 February 2016 and 31 March 2016 in one of the participating hotels in Italy, Greece and Israeal.
3. This offer entitles to benefit from a discount up to 30% booking a stay in one of the participating hotels at least 30 days before the stay.
In addition, exclusively for Le Club AccorHotels members, the offer includes the possibility to receive x2 bonus points.
4. To benefit from this offer, Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members must subscribe to the offer by pressing the button on the offer page.
5. The stay must be booked at the “Early Booking x2” rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
6. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made only on AccorHotels.com, on our participating brands web sites, via AccorHotels call centers or through the AccorHotels mobile application.
7. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the Member based on ‘Classic’ status, without point acceleration.
9. Bonus Le Club AccorHotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.