Qatar Airways has launched a global companion fare sale with double Privilege Club Qmiles that requires two passenger traveling together and must be booked by February 11.
The offer is valid for travel between February 15 – June 15, 2016. There can be fare specific minimum stay requirements.
You can access Qatar’s global page for this sale here.
Here are some country specific sale pages:
Argentina (here), Austria (here), Belgium (English here and French here), Brazil (here), Canada (here), Cyprus (here), Denmark (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Italy (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (French here and German here), United Kingdom (here) and the United States (here).
Here are some sale fares from Amsterdam:
Qatar Airways often have very attractive fares from some European markets to Asia. Amsterdam to Bangkok is just 1,160 euros in business class per person when two traveling together during this sale.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sale period: 8th February – 11th February 2016.
- Travel Period: 15th February – 15th June 2016.
- Offer valid on Qatar Airways operated flights only.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges.
- Discount applies to base fare only. Discount does not apply to taxes and all other surcharges.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Seats are limited and subject to availability.
- A fee may apply for changes and cancellations according to the booking class. Please review at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Minimum and maximum stay is dependant on the booking class. Please review at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditons apply for Car rental. Please review at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditions vary according to the country of origin. Please check the respective country site for more information.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.