Today is the leap day, although already March 1 here in Asia, and many companies have launched sales to celebrate this day that only happens every four years.
Starwood has launched up to 29% off sale for stays through April 30, 2016, that are booked by today.
You can access Starwood’s website for this offer here.
Could be worth checking out the rates under this offer whether they are real or not. I am in Canada in late May (Montreal to be exact) and many of the hotels are quite full or sold out for the weekend dates in question.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Canada.
• Offer is valid for stays booked on February 29, 2016 and completed between February 29 and April 30, 2016.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call (866) 716-8101 and ask for our best prepaid rates.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
• Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.