Le Club AccorHotels has launched new “Explore New Places” offer for up to 2,700 bonus points after three stays that are both booked and consumed between March 7 – April 30, 2016.
Each of the three stays must be minimum of two nights and this offer is valid for Le Club AccorHotels members in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway & Sweden (stays don’t have to be in these countries).
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus points stack up:
Stay 1: 600 bonus points
Stay 2: 900 bonus Points (1,500 cumulative points)
Stay 3: 1,200 bonus points (2,700 cumulative points)
Le Club AccorHotels had similar promotion last year but for 10,000 bonus points that you were able to combine with another 10K promo that didn’t have any geographical restrictions for the membership.
The promotional window both for the stays and booking them is bit restrictive. Easy 2,700 bonus points for those that have to travel weekly though.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the ‘Explore new places’ offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 600 bonus points for a 2 night stay, 900 bonus points for a second 2 night stay and 1 200 bonus points for a third 2 night stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 07/03/2016 to 30/04/2016 in one of the participating hotels worldwide and booked between 07/03/2016 and 30/04/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 nights.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the ‘Explore new places’ offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. You must register for the ‘Explore new places’ offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.