Marriott Rewards has launched a new promotion for up to 35,000 bonus miles with select airline partners.
This offer is available for 90 days after new member signs up for the rewards program using specific link below.
You can access this promotion on Marriott’s website here.
You earn 1,500 bonus miles for the first and the second stay, and 2,000 bonus miles from third stay onward for up to 35,000 bonus miles during the promotional period.
These bonus miles are in addition to the base miles that you earn for the stays.
Note that you must have your Marriott Rewards earning preference set to miles and have one of the eligible airlines selected as the preferred partner.
Here are the participating airlines:
- Air Canada – Aeroplan
- Cathay Pacific – Asia Miles
- British Airways – Executive Club Avios
- Copa Airlines – ConnectMiles
- Emirates – Skywards
- Iberia Plus
- Jet Airways – JetPrivilege
- Singapore Airlines – KrisFlyer
- South African Airways – Voyager
This is a very good offer for cheap one night stays, but unfortunately only available for new members that enroll for Marriott Rewards. It is unclear how long this offer is valid for. It has been available for sign up since April 8th.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This promotion is for new members who enroll in the Marriott Rewards® program on or after April 8, 2016. Promotion earning period is 90 days from enrollment.
- Existing Marriott Rewards members are not eligible. To see your Marriott Rewards promotions,sign in to your online account.
- Enrollment with Marriott Rewards is required to be eligible for this promotion. When enrolling, you must select an airline participating in this promotion.
- Upon enrollment, registration for the promotion is automatic.
- This offer is valid only for qualifying stays you personally make at participating Marriott® brand hotels within 90 days from enrollment. For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Stays made during the promotion period prior to enrollment are not eligible.
- Earn 1,500 bonus Miles for your first stay, 1,500 bonus Miles for your second stay, and 2,000 bonus Miles for your third stay onward, up to a total of 35,000 bonus Miles in addition to base Miles, during the promotion earning period.
- As used in these terms and conditions, “Miles” means the earning currency (miles, points, or other earning currency) of the airline partners participating in this promotion. For participating airline partners whose earning currency is in kilometers, bonus Miles earned will be converted into kilometers at a conversion rate of 1.6 prior to posting to member’s preferred airline account.
- Marriott Rewards base mileage earned for qualifying charges is calculated based on the airline loyalty program’s earning currency. To review base mileage calculations, click here. Miles are earned based on qualifying charges that are charged to the hotel room in accordance with the Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions.
- For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi
- Members electing to earn Marriott Rewards points (“Points”) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are eligible for Elite credit.
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks after your stay is complete for bonus Miles to be posted to your airline/miles program account.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply. Visit the Marriott Rewards Terms and Conditions for complete details.
- All program terms and conditions of participating airlines apply.
- Your preferred airline/miles program reserves the right to change program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Your preferred airline/miles program is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies.