Marriott Rewards has launched new double elite qualifying nights offer for members outside of the United States.
The double qualifying nights promotion is valid for stays between June 3 – December 31, 2016, and requires registration between May 3 – September 9.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Note that stays at the Ritz-Carlton hotels are not eligible for the double elite night credit and awards nights consumed during the promotional period are not doubled. Marriott has informed us that the stays at the Ritz-Carlton hotels are qualifying under this promotion and that the T&Cs will be updated to reflect this.
Marriott Rewards has run number of targeted double lite qualifying nights offers but the terms indicate that this should be widely available for international members.
This certainly help members to qualify or requalify for the Silver, Gold or Platinum status. These promotions are rarely valid for 7 months as this one is.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion between May 03, 2016 and September 09, 2016 will earn double Elite night credit for stays made between June 06, 2016 – December 31, 2016 at participating Marriott brand hotels. See list of participating Marriott brands below.
- For each eligible night at a participating brand, a Marriott Rewards member will receive two Elite night credits.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for Elite night credit for this promotion.
- Only nights personally stayed and individually billed at participating Marriott brand hotels are credited toward Elite membership achievement and renewal. Accounts may not be combined to achieve Elite membership.
- Only one room per hotel stay is eligible for double Elite night credit
- Member Eligibility:o Must be a Marriott Rewards member as of April 08, 2016
o Must register for this promotion between May 03, 2016 – September 30, 2016
o Must have a valid physical address located outside of the United States* as the address on member’s Marriott Rewards account profile as of April 08, 2016
o Ritz-Carlton Rewards® members are not eligible to participate
- Participating Brands Include:o EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels and Resorts®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Protea Hotels® and Moxy Hotels®
- Stays at the The Ritz-Carlton® Brand are not eligible to earn elite night credit
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply. See www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information.
- Visit MarriottRewards.com or contact us for complete details.
*United States includes all 50 states and the District of Columbia