Le Club AccorHotels has updated its list of select new hotels that qualify for quadruple points (they tend to do this every month).
You can earn quadruple points at these select hotels for stays between July 1 – August 31, 2016 that are booked this July.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
Rio de Janeiro
Earning quadruple points is a good reason to visit any of these properties if they turned out to be somewhere you need to stay at.
Remember that you can combine these quadruple point offers with other bonus promotions that might be out there.
The list on the Accor’s website on the drop down menu is actually for the last month. The terms and conditions list the correct hotels, however, that I have above.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “New Participating Hotels x4” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to benefit from earning bonus points x4 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1/07/2016 to 31/08/2016 in one of the participating hotels (Mercure Raphael Wien, ibis Styles Tübingen, ibis London Heathrow Airport, ibis Styles Gniezno, ibis Riga, ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Clichy, MGallery Grand Hotel Beauveau, ibis Styles Siedlce, Novotel RJ Botafogo, Sofitel Tamuda Bay, Pullman Sydney Airport, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20, Novotel Suites Hanoi, Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai, ibis Manado Boulevard City Centre), and booked between 01/07/2016 and 31/07/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “New Participating Hotels x4”.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, participating AccorHotels brand websites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 40285 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
14. This offer can be used only 1 time(s) per member during its validity period.