Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for members that have their account address set in the UK & Ireland.
Le Club AccorHotels members can earn 1,000 bonus points for a stay that is both booked and consumed between July 18 – September 18, 2016.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the text state that this would be only open for the first time booker while the T&Cs are totally silent about this requirement.
This is a nice small bonus for those members that reside (or at least their accounts are residing) in UK & Ireland. The terms do not state that the actual stay would need to happen in this area too.
I would just register for this offer on July 18 and hope that the bonus points post for a stay within the promo period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the [UK&I 1st Time Bookers Reward] offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 1000 Bonus point for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty programme.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 18/07/2016 to 18/09/2016 in one of the participating hotels Worldwide, and booked between 18/07/2016 and 18/08/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the [UK&I 1st Time Bookers Reward] offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
This offer is available only to members with an address in [United Kindgom & Ireland].
You must register for the [UK&I 1st Time Bookers Reward] offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.