Le Club AccorHotels has launched a “Travel From North To South” promotion for 500 bonus points per stay in select countries between July 18 – September 30, 2016.
The offer is valid is valid for stays in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Sweden that are booked July 18 – August 30.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can earn the bonus unlimited number of times.
Easy 500 bonus points for stay if you happen to stay at any of the five countries before the end of September and have not booked your Accor hotel yet.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Travel from North to South” offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 500 bonus points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 18/07/2016 to 30/09/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, German and Sweden, and booked between 18/07/2016 and 31/08/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Travel from North to South” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
You must register for the “Travel from North to South” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.
13. Please specify the reference 47094 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.