Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for Iberia Plus member stays between July 11 – October 12, 2016, that are booked July 11 – September 12.
Iberia Plus members can earn triple Avios unlimited number of times during the promotional period.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner points and have Iberia Plus chosen as the preferred partner. The points will be converted and moved to Iberia Plus after each of your stay.
Seems that Le Club AccorHotels is about to launch new set of airline related offers. Remember that the Le Club AccorHotels points to Iberia Plus Avios conversion ratio is better than with most other airlines (1:1).
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Three more times” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from “11th July 2016” and “12th October 2016” in one of the participating hotels and booked between “11th July 2016” and “12th September 2016”.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning Avios x3 in one of the participating hotels.
4. In order to access the special “Three more times” rate, you must log-in and connect as a Le Club AccorHotels member before selecting the destination and the staying period in the booking engine.
5. In order to access the special “Three more times” rate, members must have activated Iberia Plus programe as the preferred conversion option ahead of the booking, then the member must book online in this page, on accorhotels.com or our participating brands websites or through the Accorhotels.com mobile application and via Accor call centers . All other reservation channels will not be eligible for this offer.
6. In order to benefit from the “Three more times” offer, you must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one stay.
8. Each consecutive stay (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as only one stay, which will give access to this offer only once.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member with a “Classic” status, without points acceleration.
10. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points will be credited on the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and will be converted into “Iberia plus program” Avios according to the applicable conversion rule.
11. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated “Iberia Plus program” as preferred conversion option ahead of the booking.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.