Marriott Rewards sent out teaser emails earlier this month about their next promotion that is (not so surprisingly) called MegaBonus and now have revealed the actual offers.
Members can choose between earning 5,000 bonus points after two stays (no additional bonuses) or 10,000 bonus points after every 10 nights during the promotional period for up to 50,000 bonus points.
You can access Marriott Rewards MegaBonus here.
The promotion is valid for stays between September 15 – January 17, 2017.
Here’s the press release from Marriott:
AUGUST 29, 2016, Bethesda, Md. – For the first time, Marriott Rewards members will be able to choose one of two ways to earn up to 50,000 bonus points in the loyalty program’s fall MegaBonus promotion – “Choose Your Path.” Starting on September 1, members who register for the promotion will be able to select the bonus earning option that best reflects the way they travel.
By registering here, both new and current Marriott Rewards members can opt in to the promotion of their choice.
· Option 1: Earn 10,000 bonus points for every 10 nights, up to 50,000 bonus points
· Option 2: Earn 5,000 bonus points after the second stay (max 5,000 bonus points)
The MegaBonus is open to all Marriott Rewards members as well as new enrollees during the promotion period.
- Registration dates: September 1, 2016 through December 15, 2016
- Earnings dates: September 15, 2016 through January 15, 2017
- Participating brands include: JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott(SM), Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Moxy and Marriott Vacation Club®. The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards
Marriott Rewards members who book direct via Marriott.com, Marriott’s mobile app and 1-800-MARRIOTT can enjoy program benefits including exclusive Member Rates, free Wi-Fi, and take full advantage of the Marriott Mobile app, including mobile check-in and check-out, and mobile requests for select properties.
Marriott Rewards is free to join. To enroll or learn more about the program, visit www.MarriottRewards.com.
Not the most exciting fall hotel promotion around and pretty much like any other “MegaBonus” offer from Marriott Rewards over the past few years. Makes sense only for those that stay a lot at Marriott affiliated properties over the promotional period.