Gulf Air has put their entire route network on sale using Falconflyer miles.
Falconflyer members can redeem both economy and business class awards at 50% off for travel November 1 – 30, 2016.
You can access this offer on Gulf Air’s website here.
Here are the number of miles required:
Here are the regions:
Zone 1: GCC and Middle East
Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Baghdad, Dammam, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, Medina, Muscat, Najaf, Riyadh, Gassim, Amman, Beirut, Cairo and Khartoum.
Zone 2: Eastern Mediterranean, Indian Sub-Continent and Africa
Athens, Istanbul, Larnaca, Chennai(Madras), Delhi, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Sialkot, Multan, Faisalabad, Kochi, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapura and Addis Ababa.
Zone 3: Far East & Europe
Frankfurt, London, Paris, Moscow, Bangkok and Manila.
Just checked and there are no fuel surcharges on Gulf Air flights from Bahrain. This is very good award sale for those that are based in the region and have Falconflyer miles on their account.
Gulf Air is the original airline for the Gulf States that hasn’t quite been able to compete with the new entrants of Emirates, Etihad and Qatar Airways. It is still good airline for those flying to/from Bahrain.
Here are the terms and conditions of this award sale:
- Valid for sale from 05th October until 30th November 2016
- Travel Period: from 01st November till 30th November 2016
- Outbound travel: from 01st November 2016
- Travel must be completed by 30th November 2016
- Applicable on all destinations within Gulf Air network
- Valid for redemption on Economy class and Falcon Gold
- Offer is not available for redemption upgrade
- Offer is valid on Gulf Air operated routes only, not applicable on codeshare flights operated by other airlines
- Offer is subject to availability of redemption classes (T, P)
- Standard Redemption Rules apply