Le Club AccorHotels has launched a triple points campaign for weekend stays in Sweden that are both booked and consumed between October 25 – December 31, 2016.
Le Club AccorHotels has not stated what weekend nights qualify but generally they are considered to be Friday, Saturday and most of the time Sunday as well (business travel is light on these days).
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
There are currently only THREE Accor affiliated hotels in Sweden after they lost most last year. Promotion to consider for those that plan to stay in Sweden before the end of the year.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Triple your points” offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x3 bonus Points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 24/10/2016 to 31/12/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Sweden, and booked between 24/10/2016 and 31/12/2016. The stay must be a minimum of 1night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Triple your points” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.You must register for the “Triple your points” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.
13. Please specify the reference 47778 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.