Le Club AccorHotels has launched one of the best promotions in recent times for stays in Asia-Pacific that are both booked and consumed between October 23 – December 28, 2016.
Le Club AccorHotels members can earn quadruple (4X) points an unlimited number of times at hotels in the participating countries listed below.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that only the base points before any possible elite bonuses are quadrupled and you must register for this offer.
Here are the eligible countries:
Asia Pacific: Australia, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Lao, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Maldives, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Japan.
This is one of the better offers as of late, although I tend to prefer those hurdle bonuses that pay 10K to 15K bonus points after a certain number of stays. This quadruple bonus is better for those that have expensive stays.
Here are the terms and conditions:
QUADRUPLE POINTS OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. General Le Club Accorhotels (“LCAH”) terms and conditions apply to the “Serving Huge Points” offer (“Offer”).
2. This Offer is valid for every eligible stay at a participating AccorHotels hotel in Asia Pacific as set out in Annex A (“Participating Hotel”) between 23 October 2016 and 28 December 2016, booked between 23 October 2016 and 28 December 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
3. This Offer entitles LCAH Loyalty program members, regardless of their tier LCAH membership, to earn quadruple points at Participating Hotels.
4. Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” tier LCAH membership, without point acceleration.
5. In order to benefit from this Offer,
(i) you must be an LCAH member; and
(ii) you must register for the “Quadruple Points” offer on the Accorhotels.com website; and
(iii) your stay must be at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period; and
(iv) you must provide your LCAH loyalty card number or LCAH membership number when making your reservation, and present your LCAH loyalty card at the reception desk of the Participating Hotel when checking in for your stay; and
(v) your reservation must be made through an AccorHotels distribution channel (which includes AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations and a Participating Hotel) and traditional travel agencies using a global distribution system that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations system. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be eligible for this Offer if a reservation for your stay at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period is made through a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
6. Reservations that include several rooms made under the name of the same LCAH member during his or her stay shall be counted as one stay.
7. Reservations that include consecutive stays in the same hotel are considered as one stay.
8. The Offer is valid for multiple stays at any participating hotel during the Promotion period.
9. This Offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers, vouchers or any other benefits offered by LCAH unless otherwise provided for herein.
10. This Offer is subject to availability and does not apply to groups. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each Participating Hotel.
11. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus LCAH points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of LCAH points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with LCAH points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to participate in this Offer. 13. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this Offer.
14. Bonus LCAH points earned pursuant to this Offer will be credited on your account after 10 days from your check-out date.
15. In cases of conflict between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the local language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.