IHG Rewards Club released the full list (126 hotels) of PointBreaks properties this past Friday and has now enabled booking of them.
There are total of 126 PointBreaks hotels that you can book for just 5,000 points per night. The new list is valid for stays until January 31, 2017.
You can access IHG’s web page for PointBreaks hotels here (note that the list here is not updated before sometime late on Monday but you can book using the direct links below).
If the hotel doesn’t show availability at the 5,000 points night rate but at their usual one, it means that the PointBreaks inventory hasn’t been loaded yet or it has already been exhausted.
Asia & Australia:
- Crowne Plaza Kochi
- Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park
- Holiday Inn Express Chennai Mahindra World City
- Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre
Africa & Middle East:
- Holiday Inn Express Neunkirchen
- Holiday Inn Dresden – Am Zwinger
- Holiday Inn Express Hamburg City Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham – Castle Bromwich
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge-Duxford M11, Jct.10
- Holiday Inn Express Rotherham – North
- Holiday Inn Luton-South M1, Jct.9
- Holiday Inn Express St. Albans – M25, Jct.22
- Holiday Inn Express Kettering
- Holiday Inn Basildon
Latin America & Mexico:
- Holiday Inn Suites Leon Plaza Mayor
- Holiday Inn Cd. del Carmen
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Aeropuerto
- Crowne Plaza Mexico Norte Tlalnepantla
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mexicali
- Staybridge Suites Puebla
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Enterprise
- Candlewood Suites Huntsville – Research Park
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Birmingham NE – Trussville
- Staybridge Suites Rogers – Bentonville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morrilton
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant – Benton Area
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tehachapi Hwy 58/Mill St.
- Holiday Inn Express Oakdale
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora – Naperville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bloomington – Normal
- Holiday Inn Chicago North-Evanston
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Evansville North
- Holiday Inn Express Howe (Sturgis, Mi)
- Candlewood Suites Merrillville
- Holiday Inn Alexandria – Downtown
- Candlewood Suites Gonzales – Baton Rouge Area
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morgan City – Tiger Island
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingdom City
- Staybridge Suites Columbia-Hwy 63 & I-70
- Candlewood Suites St. Robert
- Candlewood Suites Greenville NC
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro-East
- Holiday Inn Express Plymouth
- Crowne Plaza Princeton – Conference Center
- Crowne Plaza Saddle Brook
- Crowne Plaza Monroe South Brunswick
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ashtabula-Geneva
- Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood
- Staybridge Suites Columbus-Dublin
- Holiday Inn Express Lordstown-Newton Falls/Warren
- Crowne Plaza Suites Pittsburgh South
- Candlewood Suites Grove City – Outlet Center
- Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alice
- Staybridge Suites Laredo International Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bonham
- Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport
- Candlewood Suites Ft Lee – Petersburg – Hopewell
- Candlewood Suites Richmond – West Broad
I have actually stayed at four hotels that are on this list:.
Crowne Plaza Kathmandu in Nepal is a sold hotel, although I had to check out early this year due to continuous internet issues and moved to the Hyatt.
The Holiday Inn Montevideo is also a centrally located hotel albeit bit dated (if they haven’t done any work since my stay last year).
The only InterContinental on the list this time is the one in Cali (Colombia). I had a nice suite upgrade there albeit the hotel was very classic.
Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie is bit out of the city centre. You need to take a cab or rent a car to see the sights in the city if you decide to stay at this hotel.