Hilton HHonors has launched a new double points promotion for stays in Asia-Pacific between November 15, 2016 – January 31, 2017.
The only catch is that this promotion is valid when the hotel bill is settled using certain Visa branded credit cards.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Hilton’s website here.
Note that the terms state that this offer is only valid when hotel folio is settled using Visa Infinite, Visa Signature, Visa Rewards, or Visa Platinum (Australia, China and Japan only) cards issued in Asia Pacific. There is maximum bonus of 20,000 Hilton HHonors points per account ($2,000 spend).
Previously, I did receive bonus points for a similar Asia-Pacific promotion when I paid using a Visa card that was issued somewhere else. You can register for this promotion and perhaps get lucky for your stays in the region!
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Offer is valid only for qualifying stays booked and completed between 15 November 2016 and 31 January 2017 (“Promotion Period”) at participating properties in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio in Asia Pacific
• Offer is valid only when you pay for your stay with your valid Visa Infinite, Visa Signature, Visa Rewards, or Visa Platinum (Australia, China and Japan only) card issued in Asia Pacific
• To be eligible for this offer, you must be a Hilton HHonors member, join at HHonors.com/join if you are not already a member
• To earn double HHonors points, you must register for the promotion at HHonors.com/VisaDouble and book your stay via Hilton Direct channels. Offer is valid only by booking direct. Book direct refers to booking or reserving a room via any “Hilton booking Channel”. Booking channels include: Hilton HHonors Customer Care (Call Centre), online channel (for example, HHonors.com, Hilton.com, *Hampton.com, etc.); or directly on premise with the hotel. Exclusions to offer: Offer not valid by booking or reserving a room through any other channels such as travel agencies; Advance purchases made through online aggregators such as Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda.com or other Travel Agents are excluded and Gift card purchases are excluded. (*All Hampton by Hilton™ hotels in the People’s Republic of China are currently excluded from the Hilton HHonors program)
• “Double HHonors Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned for the qualifying stay. Registered HHonors members will only receive bonus HHonors Points for qualifying stays booked and completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of whether the check-in date is before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date is after the Promotion Period ends
• Only a maximum of 20,000 HHonors Bonus Points per Cardholder, per HHonors account can be earned during the Promotion Period regardless of the number of stays completed. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points or miles to appear in your HHonors account.
• Offer is not transferable, is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other offers.
• Reward stays are not eligible for this offer. Other restrictions may apply
• Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles® when booking direct, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions at HHonors.com/terms.
• Visa cardholder undertakes to look solely to Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC in respect of any claims arising from the use or attempted use by cardholder of the offer(s)
• To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, Visa shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of (a) usage or attempted usage of any of the offers, or of any services provided by HHonors Worldwide, LLC, or (b) any refusal or failure on the part of Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC to provide or honour any of the offers, or benefits or privileges given under the offers, for any reason whatsoever. Visa reserves the right to amend or cancel the offer and any of its terms and conditions without prior notice