Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new carnival related bonus point promotion for stays in Rio de Janeiro, Salvador da Bahia and Recife.
Members can earn 300 bonus points or triple points (which offer is rights is not clear – both are mentioned) for stay(s) between February 17 – March 5, 2017, that is booked January 18 – February 18.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the minimum stay length is two nights.
Not sure which offer is the correct one: 300 bonus points or triple points? Both are mentioned several times on the main page and on the T&Cs. I wish Le Club AccorHotels would be more careful when launching these offers. This is not the first time they have contradictory information.
I have been twice to the carnival in Salvador da Bahia and been to Rio before and after carnival but never during the event itself. Nut sure how the carnival in Recife.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The terms and general conditions of Le Club Accorhotels apply to the offer Enjoy the carnival party with 3x Rewards points and need to be a member of Le Club Accorhotels to benefit from it.
2. This offer allows members of Le Club Accorhotels, regardless of their status, earn 300 Rewards points for a stay in one of the participants in the loyalty program Le Club Accorhotels hotels. These extra Rewards Points are offered in addition to the Rewards Points and Status Points normally earned by Le Club AccorHotels members at their eligible stay and according to the terms and conditions of use Le Club AccorHotels.
This promotion does not apply to stays in the partner hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
The number of Rewards points in this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on the Classic status.
3. This offer is average for a stay of 17.02.2017 until 03.05.2017 in one of the participating hotels, you have been booked between 18.01.2017 and 18.02.2017 .
4. The stay has to be a minimum of 2 night (s).
5. Consecutive stays (check-out and same-day check-in) in the same hotel are considered simple stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the offer Enjoy the carnival with 3x Rewards points .
6. Within the framework of this offer, one (1) reservation is considered to be each reservation of one or more rooms in a participating hotel made by a member of Le Club AccorHotels. For the avoidance of doubt, if a reservation of more than one room is made, it will be considered as one (1) only stay.
7. In order to benefit from this offer, the reservation must be made through the Accorhotels.com page, the pages and applications of the participating brands and through the AccorHotels reservation centers. Other booking channels are not included in this offer.
8. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account 10 days after the end of the stay.
10. This offer can not be combined with other promotional offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
11. Stays paid in full or in part with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels vouchers, will not be eligible for this offer and can not be booked as stays linked to this offer.
12. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
13. In all your communications with customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: 48595
To enjoy the offer Enjoy the carnival with 3x Rewards points must sign it before booking.