Le Club AccorHotels has launched the “Your Exceptional Bonus” promotion for up to 6,000 points for stays that are consumed January 23 – April 9, 2017, and booked January 23 – February 12.
You earn 500 bonus points for the first stay, 2,500 bonus for the second, and 3,000 bonus for the third one for maximum bonus of 6,000 points.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the minimum stay must be two nights to be eligible for the bonus.
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
1st stay = 500 points
2nd stay = 2,500 points (3,000 cumulative bonus)
3rd stays = 3,000 points (6,000 cumulative bonus)
This is the first general bonus from Le Club AccorHotels for 2017 that is valid for stays worldwide. Le Club AccorHotels tends to continuously run many local and regional bonus points and miles offers.
Should be easy 6,000 points for many. Just make sure that you register for this offer and pay attention to the valid booking dates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Boost offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above (between 23/01/2017 and 12/02/2017) and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is valid only one time per member, for maximum 3 stays of 2 hotel nights minimum, booked through 12/02/2017, and done through 09/04/2017 in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme. Receive a total of 6,000 Rewards points maximum: 500 Rewards points after your 1st stay, 2,500 Rewards points after your 2nd stay and 3,000 Rewards points after your 3rd stay. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
Stays must not be consecutive in the same hotel.
4. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
5. The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
6. The offer enables Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme and Accor Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to 6,000 Rewards points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme throughout the world. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
7. 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
8. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
11. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 48715 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.