Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new double points offer for Meetings Planners that arrange meetings and events at Accor hotels.
The terms indicate that this offer is valid for meetings paid by July 31, 2017, but the actual event/meeting could happen at a later date.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the number of bonus points earned from this promotion is maxed at 50,000.
Most major hotel loyalty programs offer bonus points for meeting planners that arrange meetings and events at affiliated hotels.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions and General Terms & Conditions of MEETING PLANNER apply to the “Points x2 Meeting Planner” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER member to benefit from it. This exclusive offer is reserved for Le Club AccorHotels members that organize professional events.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by 2 their Rewards points for a professional event in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program, up to a limit of 50,000 points for the same event. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s professional event booked and paid from January 30, 2017 to July 31, 2017 in one of the participating hotels.
4. The professional event must be a minimum of 1 day.
5. For the purpose of this offer, a Professional Event is understood as any reservation of a meeting room, all meal-related expenses, reservation of lodging for a group sold separately or included as part of a One Day meeting, Residential Seminar and similar events.
6. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your professional event.
7. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account every month following the payment of the event.
8. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages.
If the professional event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
9. Any professional event partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer and cannot be included in the count of stays for this offer.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11. Please specify the reference 48702 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the “Points x2 Meeting Planner” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.