Le Club AccorHotels has launched triple points offer for stays in the Africa that are both booked and consumed between February 14 – April 16, 2017.
Member can benefit from this offer unlimited number of times and there is also prize draw of 100,000 Le Club AccorHotels points.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the eligible countries for this offer:
Angola, Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Togo and Tunisia.
Note that Le Club AccorHotels always excludes Egypt from Africa promotions because it is linked to offers that the chain has in the Middle East.
Good bonus points promotions for those that have stays coming up in the Africa and Indian Ocean during the promotional period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the [Africa, each time more generous] offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by x3 their Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 14/02/2017 to 16/04/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Africa and Indian Ocean (in the following countries : Angola, Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Togo, Tunisia), and booked between 14/02/2017 and 16/04/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the [Africa, each time more generous] offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.)..
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 48904 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the [Africa, each time more generous] offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.