Le Club AccorHotels has launched new 300 to 500 bonus points promotion for stays in Poland, Latvia and Lithuania for stays between February 14 – May 7, 2017.
Members earn 300 bonus points for their first stay and 500 bonus points for all subsequent stays that are booked between February 13 – April 24. Platinum members are eligible for an additional bonus of 200 points for each stay.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can earn bonus points unlimited times during the promotional period.
Good offer for short stays and even sweeter if you happen to be a Le Club AccorHotels Platinum members due to extra bonus.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Say hello to spring” offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 300 bonus Rewards points for first and 500 bonus Rewards points for second stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. Members with Platinum status receive +200 bonus Rewards points additionally. This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 14/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Poland, Latvia and Lithuania and booked between 13/02/2017 and 24/04/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Say hello to spring” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 48 857 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the “Say hello to spring” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.