Starwood has launched a new Spring sale for Americas (North, Central & South) Caribbean that are consumed by July 9, 2017, and booked between March 8 – 19.
Seems that the discount under this sale is unclear. The valid stay dates for Canada, Caribbean and Latin America is through May 31.
You can access this offer on Starwood’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Starwood hasn’t had as many sales as of late for Asia-Pacific as they have in the past. The sales were almost never ending. Probably worth having a look at the rates for the Americas under this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions:
• Offer is valid at participating SPG® Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
• Offer is valid for stays booked between March 8-19, 2017.
• Offer stay dates vary by region. In United States, offer valid for stays March 31, 2017 through July 9, 2017, unless otherwise noted by property. In Canada, Caribbean and Latin America, offer valid for stays March 31, 2017 through May 31, 2017, unless otherwise noted by property.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0108 and ask for the Spring Travel Exclusive.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• Complimentary in-room Internet access is only available for reservations made by SPG Members at Eligible Rates through Starwood Websites and SPG Apps.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• SPG reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
• Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Marriott International.