Today’s Airfare of the day goes to Singapore Airlines Premium Economy advanced purchase fares between Stockholm and Sydney.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) PX3CP.
- Route: ARN-DME-SIN-SYD.
- Booking class: P (Premium Economy).
- Price: USD 1303.
- Valid for: Round trip travel.
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on SQ metal or SQ codeshare flights.
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 30 MAY 2017 and before 28 FEB 2018.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be issued before 27 MAR 2017. Ticket must be issued on SQ stock.
- Stopovers: Unlimited stopovers permitted in Asia-Pacific region.
- Minimum stay: Saturday night stay rule applies.
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure.
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted.
- Changes: Permitted any time for a USD 250 fee.
- Cancellation/Refunds: Permitted any time for a USD 200 fee. In case of no show there is a USD 300 fee for cancellations.
- Available on: Several OTAs like Orbitz or Expedia.
Singapore Airline uses its new A350-900 on the ARN-DME-SIN segments. The Premium Economy cabin in this plane consists of 24 recliner seats in a 2-4-2 configuration (you can access the seat map here). For the SIN-SYD segment the airline uses a B777-300ER with 28 recliner seats in a 2-4-2 configuration (you can access the seat map here).
Several OTAs show plenty of availability for departures between September 2017 and February 2018. For example, a screenshot from Kayak for a September booking:
Prices for this fare are slightly lower if purchased through Expedia if compared to the airline’s website prices:
The following mileage accruals have been estimated without considering any elite status bonuses:
This is a great fare for such a long flight. It’s also available until February 2018 and it offers some flexibility in terms of changes and cancellations. A stopover in Singapore is possible at no extra cost, which is maybe a good idea for such a long itinerary.