Le Club AccorHotels has launched Super Spring-offer for stays in Italy and Greece both booked and consumed between March 29 – May 28, 2017, that comes with double points.
You need to book this Super Spring-offer rate plan minimum for two nights that comes with breakfast and is discounted by up to 40%. Le Club AccorHotels members get an additional 10% off.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is no registration requirement for this promotion. You do need to, however, book this specific rate plan to earn the double points.
Whether this offer makes sense or not, is entirely dependent of the rate plan. Le Club AccorHotels promises here a discount of up to 40% off and an additional 10% discount for members. Sounds good if reality.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Super Spring offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by x2 their Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 29/03/2017 to 28/05/2017 in one of the participating hotels in ibis, ibis Styles, Mercure, Novotel e MGallery by Sofitel in Italy and Greece, and booked between 29/03/2017 and 28/05/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the SuperSpring offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the Super Spring rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
13. Please specify the reference 49265 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.