Bangkok Airways has launched new 50% off FlyerBonus award sale that is valid for travel between May 15 – July 19, 2017.
The offer is valid for travel on all Bangkok Airways routes and must be booked between April 15 – May 7.
You can access this offer on Bangkok Airways website here.
Here are the routes with number of points required:
You have to bear in mind that Bangkok Airways has rather high “fees” on some of the international awards where redeeming for economy may not make any sense and domestic routes are usually competitively priced.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This offer is only applicable for online redemptions booked via flyerbonus.com between 17 April 2017 (from 8:00 a.m.) and 7 May 2017
- The valid travel period is between 15 May 2017 and 19 July 2017. Ticket validity extensions are NOT permitted in any case.
- The 50% point discount is applicable for both one-way and round-trip online award redemptions in Economy Class (X) and Business Class (Z) only.
- The 50% point discount is applicable only on the number of points required for an award ticket. Taxes and fees are charged separately and are NOT subject to any discount.
- The 50% award discount is applicable to ALL destinations on marketed and operated flights by Bangkok Airways
- NOT valid with any other discount and promotion
- Subject to seat availability at the time of booking. Only one passenger name permitted per booking session.
- Award Tickets must be issued within 5 days of the redemption date. If award tickets are NOT issued and/or any payment NOT completed within the allotted time limit provided on confirmation, the reservation(s) will be automatically cancelled.
- Cancellation on airline award redemptions and point re-depositing are NOT allowed
- Open dated tickets are NOT permitted. Non re-routable and flight date changes are NOT permitted (no reservation changes).
- An award ticket is considered used if a member fails to check-in and take a flight already reserved and the subsequent segments under the same booking will be cancelled. Members will not be able to refund surcharges and fees or re-deposit those points to their membership account.
- An award ticket that has been bought, sold or bartered by or to a member may be cancelled or confiscated without prior notice and is at the sole discretion of Bangkok Airways. If the award ticket has been utilized, either partially or fully, the member will be liable for payment of travel on a full fare basis. All rights, including the right to bring legal action or to cancel a membership, are also reserved.
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to change any conditions without prior notice.