Le Club AccorHotels has now launched new bonus miles offer for Air Canada Aeroplan member stays between May 9 – June 30, 2017.
Aeroplan members can earn triple miles for stays if they are booked May 9 – June 30, 2017. There is a prize draw for 50,000 Aeroplan miles as well.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner miles/points and have Air Canada/Aeroplan set as the preferred partner.
Interesting that Le Club AccorHotels still has this “Sweet Pillow Tour” going on. The first airline offers under this promotion appeared back in February and have already ended.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Sweet Pillows World Tour offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to take advantage of the offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to triple their Rewards points for their stays in a Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme participating hotel, and the ability to participate to a lucky draw to win 50,000 Aeroplan Miles, equivalent to 100,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points. The lucky draw terms and conditions are available here. This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member on completing an eligible stay in accordance with the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use. This promotion does not apply to stays in Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels. The number of Rewards points earned via this offer are calculated based on the number of points earned by a member with Classic status. In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated Aeroplan as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option must remain activated until the Rewards points related to the stay have been credited to the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account.
3. This offer is valid for all stays in a participating hotel completed by a member from May 9th to July 15th 2017, and booked between May 9th and June 30th 2017.
4. The stay must be for a minimum of 1 night.
5. All consecutive stays (check-out and subsequent check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will count as a single stay. The Sweet Pillows World Tour offer only applies once to each stay.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as just one (1) stay.
7. To take advantage of this offer, your booking must be made via AccorHotels.com, our participating brands’ websites and apps, or the AccorHotels Call Centres. Bookings made via any other channel will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels membership card number when making your booking, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when checking-in for your stay.
9. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points bonus will be credited to your account within 10 days of checking-out and then converted to Aeroplan Miles within 6 weeks in accordance with the current conversion terms.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If a stay meets the Terms and Conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns the Member the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the Member’s account.
11. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
12. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference Sweet Pillows World Tour in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or the Customer Care team related to this offer.