Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta/KLM/Air France/Alitalia 2nd level Business Class advance purchase fares between Switzerland and North America
The four airlines have a joint venture agreement on their North Atlantic routes since 2010, sharing revenue, costs and risks on these routes.
This fare was published yesterday, one day after AA/BA/IB/AY published their Business Class excursion fares between Switzerland and North America (we discussed this fare here).
- Fare: DL/KL/AF ZPWWEU, AZ IPWWEU
- Booking class: Z/I (Business Class)
- Price: USD 1417 (USD 786 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonality: Permitted 10 MAY 2017 through 30 APR 2018 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight application: Segments must be on DL/AF/AZ/KL/A5/HA/AS
- Advance reservation/Ticketing: No advanced reservations/ticketing requirement applies
- Minimum stay: Travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first Sunday after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector
- Maximum stay: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets may not be sold in Venezuela, Nigeria, Cuba Egypt or Zimbabwe
- Cancellations: Before departure, charge EUR 400,00 for cancel – After departure or in case of no-show ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge EUR 300 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/ MPM 6991
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES ORIGIN TO DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 500 MILES APPLIES
WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA PAR PROVIDED ALL TRAVEL IS VIA AF
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 600 MILES APPLIES
WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA PAR OR AMS OR ROM
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 900 MILES APPLIES
WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA CANADA
I was able to find availability for May and June using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated without considering any elite status bonuses.
SkyTeam is matching the OneWorld fare published two days ago. I doubt the Star Alliance airlines (UA/LH/LX/OS/SN) will follow suite, as Switzerland is LX natural market.