Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Swiss International Airlines First Class companion round trip fares between Brussels and several destinations (but especially Beijing).
The only trick: it is a companion fare, so two tickets must be booked under one single PNR. You can access this offer website here. There are several destinations included in this offer, but Beijing is definitely the most interesting price.
I first learned of this fare on Flyertalk (you can access the original post here)
- Fare: Swiss (LX) ACNP2BE
- Booking class:BRU-ZRH J (Business Class) / ZRH-PEK A (First Class)
- Price:EUR 1997 (EUR 1642 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Eligibility:No eligibility requirements apply
- Day/Time restrictions:No Day/Time restrictions apply
- Seasonality:No seasonality restrictions apply
- Flight application: Does not apply
- Advance reservation/Ticketing:Does not apply
- Minimum stay:3 days after departure of the first international sector
- Maximum stay:12 months after departure from origin
- Stopovers:Unlimited stopovers permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates:No blackout dates apply
- Accompanied travel: Must be accompanied on all sectors by at least 1 adult passenger in ACNP2BE/PCNP2BE fare class
- Travel restrictions:Valid for travel commencing on/after 01 JUL 2017 and on/before 15 JAN 2018
- Sales restrictions:Tickets must be issued on/before 29 JUN
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancellation/no-show
- Changes:Changes not permitted
PUBLISHED RTG BRU-BJS/LX1300/TAR-EURG EF-22JUN17 DIS-INDEF
/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
For BRU-ZRH-PEK there is plenty of availability for departures from July 2017 to January 2018, with possible returns until June 2018.
This fare can be booked on Swiss Belgium website:
Mileage accrual was estimated for round trip travel without considering elite status bonuses.
All the prices included in this companion First Class tickets offer are good, but the price for Beijing is just Amazing. Swiss has a solid First Class product and an amazing lounge in Zurich. Tempting! Now I only have to find a companion!