British Airways has launched Avios part payment promotion for Executive Club members traveling from the UK between September 1 – May 31, 2018
Members can get 25% bonus on the cash amount of Avios used. The offer is valid from all UK airport on British Airways and American Airlines operated flights and must be booked by July 11.
You can access this offer on BA’s website here.
Here’s how BA tries to sell this:
As an Executive Club Member, you can get more from your Avios by taking advantage of our exclusive 6 day offer. Until 11 July you can save up to £375 per person on long haul and short haul premium and non premium flights from all UK airports when you part pay with Avios.
Simply book your flights before 11 July 2017 for travel between 1 September 2017 and 31 May 2018.
I have not used (and not planning to use) Avios part payment function. It can make sense for those that have absolute no other use for their Avios. Better to get some value out of them and this is far better than using them for some non-flight awards.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Under the Avios part payment offer, Executive Club Members can save 25% more per person, compared to the standard Avios part payment savings, when booking a British Airways or American Airlines flight. For example, during this offer, you can save from £25 per person on a return flight in World Traveller using from 2,500 Avios instead of the regular savings of £20 per person.
- This offer is only available to those Members logged in to their Executive Club account or Avios Travel Rewards Programme account who have a sufficient Avios balance for travel on British Airways and American Airlines flights from all UK airports to all long haul and short haul destinations operated by British Airways and American Airlines. Offer only valid on British Airways and American Airlines flight-only bookings, which are booked during the booking period set out below for travel during the travel period set out below.
- Booking period: 12:00 GMT 6 July 2017 – 23:59 GMT 11 July 2017.
- Travel period: 1 September 2017 – 31 May 2018.
- Cabins: Euro Traveller (economy), World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (premium economy), Club World (business), Club Europe (business) and First cabins only.
- You are bound by full Executive Club Terms and Conditions.
- Part payment with Avios is governed by the conditions of use.